Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mom and sharks


Mom and sharks never mixed. She would prefer to spend hours on the boat looking at the horizon while the Sea Wolf was playing with friends. Not even a toe would enter the water when sharks were around. So the day my dad sent pictures of him dancing and hugging sharks I was more amazed by who had taken the pictures - my mom.

"WHAT?!?!?! - She got in the water with sharks around, got close, AND took pictures?" - Pretty amazing and the pictures came out great - take a look here - far out. So we officially became an OceanicDreams family.

The next time I dove in the Bahamas - my mom was right next to me as were the sharks. When I asked her how or why - she did not really have an answer...she did not need one. Actions spoke for themselves.

No comments: